Monday, December 10, 2007

It's...

Let me begin by repeating the title. It's...
And a hearty 'K' to one and all.

So... it seems I have arrived. At least the blog has arrived (Le blog est arrive, for those of you who don't understand English).

Sadly, monkee.blogspot.com and simian.blogspot.com were taken, so I had to take drastic measures (such as using my real name).

After half a decade of resisting the advances of the "blogging world", of procrastinating, pretending to be tech-illiterate, and general NED, I have made my entrance (please feel free to add sound and light effects, artificial smoke, screaming cheerleaders to mark this momentuous occasion). Many thanks to the several dozen people who kinda goaded me into this (special thanks to the one who said "Your life is interesting enough to have a book written about it").

So, let the good times roll.

PS: For those of you who didn't understand the significance of the title, you really should start watching Monty Python.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voila, finally all that primate energy is going somewhere.

Anonymous said...

The actual statement would be : " You have far more interesting things in your life to write in a book, than a lousy I-Banker like me"

Atulya said...

Looks like someone has finally accepted his place in the social pyramid alongside the maggots!

Hari Shenoy said...

although this comment should've been with your Bill Bryson post, I figured its place would rightfully have to be within your debut post.

Glad you took up blogging, for you've taken to writing as naturally as Scarabaeinae have taken to feces.

The compliment is genuine, and not left-handed, though the analogy might somehow suggest otherwise.

The Bill Bryson post did rock. Respect on that.

Atulya said...

Thanks for the 'haricane' comment (I mean, that was fast.)
I also award you the "best use of Zoology in a humorous analogy 2007" award for the Scarabaeinae comment.
As for left handers, I think I've had enough of them for a lifetime.

AddThis Feed Button